Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chocolate Truffles







On June 6, 2009

I was grateful to be a part of my good friend's baby shower. We have been friends through so many important parts of our lives such as 1st Boyfriends, Proms, Graduations, Weddings and now Babies. I was pleased to have made the favors for her shower. I made the most decadent chocolate truffles in 3 flavors: Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut and Coconut. Yum!! They were so delicious I had to make a separate batch for my husband and kids to eat. My 2 year old proudly calls them "coco balls".

I want to wish Brielle and her family the best of luck with their new adventure as parents and to say I'm so happy that I will forever be connected to this amazing time in her life.

2 comments:

  1. I was at this party and I had the luxury of seeing these favors in person. They were absolutely adorable and they were the talk of the party! They tasted amazing. I can't wait to have my own baby shower so I can get a edible favor for my day. You can tell a lot of love, time and effort when into these. A perfect favor for a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too have tasted the creators work. She is very talented and only uses the freshest and finest ingredients.

    ReplyDelete