Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies






Last night I attended an engagement party. It was so much fun, children were running free, the food was fantastic, the music was intoxicating, the happy couple was enchanting, even the rain was hypnotizing and of course the favors were out of this world. It was a backyard party that had it all. I made scrumptious chocolate chip cookies as favors. I spied a few guests eating them at the tables. Always makes a girl happy.


Best wishes for Laurie and Terry. I'm already thinking of wedding favors ideas.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Amanda these are beautiful and I KNOW they are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most delicious cookies ever. And the presentation is classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the pleasure of sampling several of Amanda's creations and you will definitely not be disappointed. You can taste the time and love she puts into everything she creates...A definite must for your next party...

    ReplyDelete